[Safari] [checkarin] Arse Elektronika 2009

juja starsky at silverserver.at
Sam Aug 8 12:01:26 CEST 2009

Arse Elektronika 2009: "Of Intercourse and Intracourse"

+++++++++++++

FILM FESTIVAL

+++++++++++++

The 2009 Arse Electronika Festival is coming to San Francisco October
1-4, 2009. On October 1, we'll be holding the first Arse Elektronika
Film Festival at the Roxie Theatre, and we would like you to participate.

Arse Elektronika is focused on sex and technology, and we are looking
for films that express a vision of that intersection. Documentary or
dramatic, short or feature-length, live-action or animation,
experimental or narrative, explicit or not, any presentation is
fascinating as long as it brings out a new way of thinking about how
humanity as a sexual creature and as a tool-using animal combine.

+++++++++++++

Submission Details

Send in submissions via WithoutABox
(http://withoutabox.com/login/8252). Films of any length (up to 90
minutes) will be considered. We'll need to receive all materials,
including a DVD of the movie, by August 31, 2009.

For More Information

For more information about the Arse Elektronika conference, contact
us at arse09 AT monochrom.at.

For more information about the film festival, contact Blowfish at
festival AT blowfish.com.

Blowfish is proud to be the organizing sponsor of the Arse
Elektronika Film festival.