[INOPERAbLE] Winter Sale

INOPERAbLE... inoperable at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:06:29 CET 2011

[image: logo_pinkemail.jpg]
*NEWSLETTER*
Winter, winter go away!
INOPERAbLE Blowout SALE!!!!
Saturday Jan. 29th 13h-19h
[image: sale.png]
Its sale season i guess, Rebel8, Upper Playground, and now INOP. The
temperature has dropped again and so are our prices. As we look forward to
warmer days we are putting *EVERYTHING* from our shop on sale! We are
clearing out our shop area for new inventory for the spring season. So we
invite all of you to come by any time Saturday between 1 and 7 (maybe later)
and get your hands on some great deals. Books, posters, shirts, toys.
Everything will be on sale at up to *50% off!*

And if that's not enough Nathalie is going to brew up some Punsch to keep
your bellies warm while you shop.

Don't Sleep on this opportunity! Put on your long underwear and head over to
INOPERAbLE this Saturday.

INOPERAbLE loves sales...
401RUSH & Nathalie

--